tektronix 2465 manual

I have to use the oscilloscope textronix 2465 but haven't got the manual.

Can anyone send it (ebook: pdf, doc...) to me?. I need help, I need the manual.

My email: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.es thanks

Reply to
jjmaxks

Which manual do you need? Operating Manual?

Well, you can download it for free from

follow the instructions on the left side of their webpage, und you have this manual in 10 minutes ;-)

hth, Andreas

Reply to
tekamn

it is: ammilab-tektronix

Reply to
jjmaxks

well, you'e to download it yourself from

:-))

hth, Andreas

Reply to
tekamn