Tek probe power supply connectors

Hi everybody, I'd like to use the rear probe power supply connector of my Tek 485 scope, to power my home-built fet probe. What kind of connectors are them? Do you know where can I buy the cable counterpart?

Thanks a lot in advance. Regards,

Sergio

Reply to
Sergio

Fa.: LEMO Typ: ERA.0S.304.CLL

Why it's listed under microphone plugs is a miracle for me, but that one is it.

Jorgen

Reply to
Jorgen Lund-Nielsen

Ooops, you are looking for the plug, not the chassis mount counterpart. The type of the plug is:

FFA.0S.304.CLAC42

also on Page 3 of those pdf

Jorgen

Reply to
Jorgen Lund-Nielsen

Lemo!! At last...!

Thank you very much for your prompt and precise replies. Cheers,

Sergio

Reply to
Sergio