High Voltage Power Supply of TV

Hi!! I would want to know everything about the "High Voltage Power Supply" of the Television set.. I can't find it anywhere in the internet..

i'm gonna use it for my technical research on my "television troubleshooting" subject...

thankz a lot in advance... :)

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Try looking for 'EHT' and 'Line Output Transformer'


-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Luton, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

formatting link

Reply to
Prepair Ltd

Prepair Ltd wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Also, "flyback transformer"

Reply to

look up Flyback's

Real Programmers Do things like this.
Reply to

ElectronDepot website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.