Need Wiltron Scalar Detector

I have a Wiltron 5411A Scalar Measurement test system (Scalar Network Analyzer - 3GHz) but I don't have any detectors. I'm not sure if all the Wiltron scalar detectors are compatible, but I need something that will allow me to test out this beast to see if everything is ok with it. So....I need any compatible detector, either

50 or 75 ohms. Yes, I will pay for it, depending upon price.

Alternately, if someone knows the proper front panel detector input connections, I could probably fake a detector, but I don't know the pin-out or signal levels needed. Does anybody know this info...or where I can get it?

I don't have a service manual for this....so I might be interested in purchasing one also.

Thanks, Caesar Valenti

Reply to
Caesar Valenti