WTD: Manuals for Tabor 8022 AM Function Generator

I'm looking for User, Calibration and Service manuals (ideally with Schematics) for an 8022 AM Function Generator made by Tabor Electronics in Israel. It was also sold under the Kontron and Global brand names I believe.

Softcopy will be fine.

--
Dave Partridge (remove xwy from replyto email address)
Reply to

Bad form I know to reply to my own post, but this may be useful to someone.

The manual is on the Tabor web site:

Even though that is apparently the manual for the 8020, it also covers the

8021 and 8022 - Use, Calibration and Schematics.
Reply to
David C. Partridge