Re: UK 40 way Edge Connector 2.54mm - Picture Attached

*Subject:* UK 40 way Edge Connector 2.54mm - Picture Attached

> *From:* "Aly" > *Date:* Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:06:08 +0100 > > Hello, > > Would anyone know of a source of 40 way edge connectors as seen in > the image > below?; > >
> > I've checked the various sites; RS, Farnell, Rapid, Maplin etc. RS > do them > for £30 per unit. Maplin do 62 way (2x31) units for about £1.50. > > I'm looking ideally for right angle PCB mount connectors. > > With thanks, > > Alison > > >

It looks like a conexcon 5471 style.

UK stockist is Leotronics

but it's not listed on their website.

Tel: +44(0)1730 - 893838 Fax:+44(0)1730 - 894442 E-Mail: snipped-for-privacy@despam.leotronics.co.uk

Good luck.

- Steve

Reply to
Steve

I'm sure Toby do something similar, unfortunately their website doesn't show them too well, but give them a try. I don't have their catalogue to hand.

- Steve

Reply to
Steve

Hiya Steve!! :-)

Thanks for the links, I'll check those out over the next few days. Sorry I hadn't replied earlier, I was checking the overall cross posted thread.

These are the standard connectors for the Atari ST cartridge ports. I'm just toying with the idea of having a fresh batch of cartridge PCBs made up so those nice Atarian people can start blowing EPROMs again. :-)

Aly

Reply to
Aly

looks like a cart port RTC device...?

- Steve

Reply to
Steve

Yep, that one is. Is what I had at hand to do the photo.

Reply to
Aly