Looking for OEM narrow-band FM receiver modules [136-174MHz]

Hi,

Does anyone in this NG know of a manufacturer, preferably in the UK, that produces small(ish) narrow-band [25-50KHz] synthesized VHF FM receiver modules that will cover the frequency range of 136-174MHz

*WITHOUT* physical retuning? There'll probably be a requirement for 30-50 of these, if they can be found.

Various companies produce modules that can be tuned to cover just a few MHz out of the above frequency range but I'm looking for one that will instantly tune to any frequency in that band just by programming the synthesizer. I need better RF performance that can be achieved by simply adapting a scanner and, in any case, am looking for a unit that will be available for a few years to come.

Any thoughts or constructive suggestions will be most welcome.

TIA - Dave

David C.Chapman - Chartered Engineer. FIEE. ( snipped-for-privacy@minda.co.uk)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAPMAN ASSOCIATES is a Consultancy offering practical expertise and design skills in the fields of counter-surveillance, electronic protection and security. Visit our Web site at

David Chapman