converting Tek 570A curves

I have a Tek 570A curve tracer which uses some unknown format to save curves (curve##.c##) and setups (setup##.s##) to its floppy disc. That works fine for recalling that info later, and redisplaying it on the curve tracer, but I'd like to be able to take the curve files

and convert them into some format, preferably .bmp or .jpg that I can dump into WORD documents. Does anyone know if there's some nifty little software out there that'll do this? The 570B tracer has a .bmp save selection switch - very nice, but this feature isn't available on the earlier "A" model. Many thanks.

Reply to
reglarnavy

Use a digital camera and take a pic of something (say a set of current gain curves for an NPN) as well as the curve##.c## and all setup##.s## files to me; maybe i can do something for a converter.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Cannot find any information about the Tektronix model 570A transistor curve tracer.

This is what I found on the 570:

This one does not have a floppy disk interface.

Reply to
Keyser Soze