HP E2050A Lan Gateway

My GPIB / Lan Gateway HP E2050A has the following software and hardware revision:

Sw rev A.01.01 Hw rev A.01.00

It seems to be one of the first if not the first revision. Is there a more recent rev of the inside EPROM? If yes, can you send me copy of the file? Are there some tech notes on this obselete product? I've found anything on the Agilent web site. What are the latest Hw & Sw rev for this product?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

pf F5BQP pfmonet_at_wanadoo.fr (remove _at_ and replace with the approriate...)

Reply to
Pierre-François