Rotary Switch for speakers

I'm thinking of making a switch box that would multiplex different (guitar) AMP's into the switch that connects to a speaker cab.

Searching for switch boxes tends to yield

1 amp to many speakers.

I'm looking for a cheap opposite ;} :

This is all for passive switching. No more than 1 Amp will be powered on.

My confusion is I'm not quite sure what the naming scheme used in rotary to deplict this wiring, and how to identify exactly what to order.

say from:

In this example above ... I think I'm looking for a 3 Position, double pole, switch ? Non-Shorting ?

I'm thinking about 5 amp rating too (100w Amp into 4 ohms max ).

In this 3 position switch ... what is the common connection lugs called ( to the cabinet ) called ? Is it a 4th pole ?

Suggestions welcomed.

Lost in the Wasteland