HP 8714C network analyzer GPIB software anyone?

I have an HP8714C network analyzer with a GPIB connection to a PC. Infuriately, Agilent Quicklink doesn't work with this model. Does anyone have shareware that will at least let me get screen captures?

Thanks, Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

Hi, normally, this network have a disk reader 3½" and screen capture format is HPGL, you may download graphic add-in from Microsoft link to capture HPGL format to Word or Excel

. If you have a National Instruments GPIB card for control your Network HP8714C, I may try to write a screen capture (VB6 program) to help you.

"Stuart" a écrit dans le message de news:ZRZEc.5154$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com...

Reply to
Yves Tardif

hi

you can download 'Agilent Screen Capture 2.0' software directly from

hope this help you Christophe.

Stuart a écrit:

Reply to
user

That's good to know.

Thanks, - Win

(email: use hill_at_rowland-dot-org for now)

Reply to
Winfield Hill