E2050A GPIB gateway

I just powered on my E2050A GPIB gateway and the Fault, Comm, Talk, Listen, SRQ lights flashes simultaneously. Does anybody have an idea what this problem could be?

Thanks.

Cheers, Hoi

Reply to
Hoi Wong

sounds like maybe the processor didn't boot and the watch dog circuit is kicked in. Or, maybe you lost all of your settings due to possible battery failure?

Who knows.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

It doesn't seem like there's a battery on the board. I can see an Intel flash chip there though.

Thanks.

Cheers, Hoi

Reply to
Hoi Wong