HP 8660C synthetized signal generator

Hello there,

Is there anybody that is familiar with the use of this signal generator ? I got one thru eBAY and it seems not to work properly as I can't get any signal out @ the 86603A RF section. display is OK... is there a typical procedure to use or am I just stupid ?

thank you

Reply to
wizzo

It's not that hard to operate that generate.

after playing with it and you still don't get a level reading on the output module? it's broke! Not surprising for Ebay how ever.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie