ADRET 740 signal generator

Hello,

The french compagny that made this signal generator ist out of business for a long time. I need a spare CPU card and cannot find it thru search engine; any suggestion ?

thank you.

Reply to
wizzo

snipped-for-privacy@mail.pf a écrit :

You'll probably have very hard time to find one. Why not fix it. Instruments of this era are pretty easy to fix. I don't know for the 740 but the 730 SM is available at bama and they probably use the same CPU board.

The 730 one is based on a 6802.

--
Thanks,
Fred.