DB25 RF cable for a Rohde Schwarz SMIQ generator

Hello,

Does anyone know what the part number is for the RF cable that attaches to back of a Rohde Schwarz SMIQ generator (B19 option) is? Better yet, is it possible to buy this cable anywhere? It is a DB25 like connector with three coaxial connectors and twelve DB type pins. You can see a close up of one in Ebay item 220985381453. It looks very similar to a Sun Microsystems DB13W3 video cable, but the video cable has 2 fewer DB pins. Seem to me I've also seen a similar cable that runs between the RF section and display section of one of those older HP spectrum analyzer, but I don't remember which one..

Thanks.

Reply to
JW