Ailtech 707 Specztumanalyzer Manual needed!

Hi,

as I own an Ailtech 707 (old analog 0-24Ghz Spectrumanalyzer) where the Display unit does not work, I am in the need for repair information. The RF-Electronics seems to be ok. So I need for a service manual for the Ail 707.(Schematics may serve too).

Some greedy companies sell photocopies for about $150. Is there anybody who needs the manuals too or who has them? I would suggest sharing the costs.

Kind Regards

Minto

Reply to
minto