HP 16500A Logic Analyzer Manuals Wanted

Hello All: Due to the kindness of some fellow usenetters, I have the software and some manuals for my shiny new 16500A, but there are still quite a few manuals that I need:

16500A Programming Ref (does this exist? or only programming refs for the modules?) 16510B - 35mhz State/100mhz Timing - Programming Ref 16510B - 35mhz State/100mhz Timing - Front Panel Guide 16530A - 400megasample timebase - Programming Ref 16530A - 400megasample timebase - Front Panel Guide 16531A - 400megasample oscope - Programming Ref 16531A - 400megasample oscope - Front Panel Guide

PDF would be best for me, but I'm also willing to pay for physical manuals.

Thanks Mike

Reply to
Michael Dombrowski

Someone pointed out that I already had these.

Thanks Mike

Reply to
Michael Dombrowski

We have just acquired a second-hand 16500A but have no manuals - do you have an operators manual?

Reply to
artemesia