HP 16500A Logic Analyzer in combination with LabVIEW 8.0 (GPIB-Connection)

Hi!

I'm trying to create a digital interface in LabVIEW with the HP 16500A Logic Analyzer, but I really don't know, how to I get this Analyzer talking to LabVIEW! Well, it uses GPIB, so the connection isn't the problem at all, but I need to enter instructions which are being sent to the Analyzer, so Lab VIEW knows, which type of protocol it uses. Does anyone know how to realize this? I can't even find some docs on the net according to the HP 16500 ...!?

Thanks, Hauser

Reply to
Bernhard.Hauser

Try looking here:

or here:

Keyser Soze

Ola!

Thanks a lot! Now I need some time to get through it ; )

Hauser

Reply to
Bernhard.Hauser