HP Logic Analyzer Repair

I've got an HP 1652B Logic Analyzer that has served me well for many, many years. It now gives failures during POST. Anybody out there know any good repair depots for these babies? Preferably near San Jose, California. I've tried HP and the local rental companies, and they won't touch it for many $$$.

Reply to
Dave

look on ebay for another 1, much cheaper than a repair.

Reply to
CBarn24050

Ya, I keep looking there. Thanks.

Reply to