Help - Voltage Check on Cushman CE-3 Monitor

I recently bought a Cushman CE-3 Communications Monitor that had a zapped fuse on one of the three power supplies behind the left hand plug in. It had a leaky electrolytic that I replaced, and now everything is OK with the fuse, but the unit is not working properly. The three supply voltages measure +37.25, +13.28, and the one ith the fuse problem +0.50. If someone has a service manual or a unit that they can check would you let me know if those voltages are in the ballpark. I also, could use a Service/Operations manual for the unit. Thanks Norb K7MRU

Reply to
Norb Sauvage