FS: National Instruments AT-GPIB / TNT Plug & Play - $40

Hello All, I need a PCI or USB GPIB card so I'm selling my National Instruments AT-GPIB / TNT Plug & Play ISA card. I was using it under Linux just fine. Comes with 15 day warranty - $40. Email me if interested or with questions.

Thanks Mike

Reply to
Michael Dombrowski

hi, i want to buy this item and i just want to confirm that it works for DOS too......u said that it works with linux....right !!!

please email me at snipped-for-privacy@uwyo.edu to contact me.

thanks, vishnu.

Reply to
vishnu_36