Any with a tek 422 scope?

I picked up a tektronix 422 scope at a garage sale. unfortunately it seems the the power supply is smoked. I downloaded a schematic from the bama site but it doesn't show the power supply just the scope itself. I know it is a longshot,; Does anyone have a copy of the power supply schematic or better yet, the manual for the 422 ac/dc power supply. Thanks

================================================================ Hogwasher: You don't have to sacrifice friendliness for power

Ken

Hello Ken,

If it is useful for you, I can e-mail you a calibration manual for the

422. It is a 100kb file.

Regards,

JOSE

Ken wrote:

Jose V. Gavila

I have a complete manual. E-mail me direct.

Lou

seems

site

better

Reply to
Lou

Reply to
Ken

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 03:29:51 -0700, Ken wrote (in article ):

Ken, Does it have a schematic for the power supply? My manual has all the data for the scope but doesn't mention the power supply at all. The schematic shows one end of the connector going to the detachable power supply and that is it. Oh and great name by the way :)

Ken

============================================================== Posted with Hogwasher. Mac first, Mac only:

Ken

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 03:23:30 -0700, Lou wrote (in article ):

Is your email with nospamaccess removed? it keeps bouncing on me ...hmm

================================================================ Hogwasher: You don't have to sacrifice friendliness for power

Ken

Remove the NO SPAM. It should work, others are able to get through with no problem. I tried e-mailing you direct and got bounced as well.

Lou

is

Reply to
Lou