Texas Instruments Buys National Semiconductor

A melding of two historic companies:

National has been struggling as the size of the company has been shrinking. Hopefully, TI can provide some badly needed discipline.

Article includes a comparison of the two company's capabilities. I'm working on a comparison of their manufacturing facilities.

Bill Giovino, Executive Editor

Bill Giovino

Hopefully,

I knew things were bad when they laid off Bob Pease...

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Good call.

It is strange that in the past year National appeared to lay off their best talent.

Reply to
Bill Giovino