Test .wav files

Can anyone point me to a good, free, repository of prebuilt .wav test files?
Ideally there would be files of simple waveforms (sine, square, triangle,
etc) at frequencies from 100 Hz to 1kHz, at or near 100% modulation?

Re: Test .wav files

Why not just build your own? The WAV format is quite simple:

http://www.technology.niagarac.on.ca/courses/comp630/WavFileFormat.html

I bet you could whip up a program to generate your desired waveforms in
less than an hour.
Marmot Engineering . . . . . . .  VHDL, ASICs, FPGAs, embedded systems
Re: Test .wav files

With a good wave file editor you can generate your own.
Check out:  http://www.syntrillium.com/cooledit /

--
 Ken