Can someone point me to a PDF for the PLX464?

Hello! Google despite all its good features, has returned a large number of useless information. It seems that despite all of the best intentions I could find one for the PLX448 family of devices, but not the PLX464. I suspect that Google either isn't aware of the complete lists of resources or is just having a bad day.

Now I've got a paper one for the PLX464, but it happens that I would like a PDF to complete my collection.

Also does anyone have any clews as to why PLX discontinued its collection of bus management hardware for the VME bus? Their parts were amongst the best for specific specialty board building.

--
Gregg
gregg dot drwho8 atsign gmail dot com