Can anyone point me in the direction of high amperage 5 volt power supplies?

Say power factor corrected and 10 amps capability.

Also, any pointers on how to adjust power supply voltage and current independantly with a microcontroller would be helpfull, I know atmel and pic very well, so anything in those assemblers would be ideal.

Thanks.

-Coleston

Reply to
Coleston
** Groper alert !

** A 50 watt PSU does not need PFC.

Total wank.

** Not even possible.

If you adjust the voltage - the load determines the current flow.

If you adjust the current LIMIT - the load will determine the voltage.

** Some Lab DC Supplies have remote control of output voltage and current limiting by a 0-10 volts signal.

Use Google to locate them.

Won't be cheap.

Reply to
Phil Allison