TV test pattern files.

Greetings group. Someone wrote in to Silicon Chip mag. a while back with the idea of burning tv test patterns onto a DVD for servicing tv's.

Does anyone have any files like this that they could email me.

I have done a search but cannot find anything useful.

TIA. Russell.

Reply to
rg26ce1991

most DVD players can display JPG images, just burn a few onto a CDR and you're done.

--
Bye.
   Jasen

** Available for a reasonable price.

No good for freeloaders and congenital tight arses though.

Reply to
Phil Allison

A friend is selling a test pattern generator. Not on DVD though.

me