can anyone help me about msp430?

Correctextraction of the photoplethy smography is one of the primary procedures to measure the oxygen saturation in the pulse oximeter. if anyone can give me some example code ? thanks!

Reply to
dylbit

I too have looked for this information but came up with little more than graphs, and not very detailed ones at that, so gave up on the idea of building my own pulse oximeter, gathered buying one for

Reply to
James

thanks

but I wantn't get a pulse oximeter . I need it for preparing a paper . if you find any useful information please tell me snipped-for-privacy@sina.com