Re: Can anyone help me shed light on these vintage test items

I have aquired these items and would love to know what they are!

> Help is gratefully accepted and appreciated. > Thanks in advance.........Al >

Please don't post binaries to sci.electronics.design. Many usenet providers won't even preserve the attachment, in a non-binaries group.

Alt.binaries.schematics.electronics (a.b.s.e) is a good place. But even there, a 1MB posting is a bit excessive. Change your compression settings, or rescale your images.

Thanks.

Reply to
Walter Harley

sorry, that's alt.binaries.schematics.electronic (no 's' at the end).

Reply to
Walter Harley

My stupid giganews server doesn't seem to have that one... :(

Reply to
tk

Yeah, that's the problem with binary newsgroups, not all providers carry them. Out of interest, did Giganews give you the attachment on the original posting?

The best thing to do with big attachments is probably to post them to one's own web page, and then just include a link. That way anyone can see the item, regardless of who their provider is. If the OP had done that, he might have some useful responses by now...

Reply to
Walter Harley