Profibus

Hallo, ich stehe vor einem Problem, ich soll die Unterschiede der Protokolle vom Profibus und vom Interbus herausfinden und dokumentieren. Allerdings finde ich im Netz nichts dazu. Kann mir vielleicht jemand weiterhelfen?

Reply to
mechatronics

Hallo, ich stehe vor einem Problem, ich soll die Unterschiede der Protokolle vom Profibus und vom Interbus herausfinden und dokumentieren. Allerdings finde ich im Netz nichts dazu. Kann mir vielleicht jemand weiterhelfen?

Reply to
mechatronics

Hallo, ich stehe vor einem Problem, ich soll die Unterschiede der Protokolle vom Profibus und vom Interbus herausfinden und dokumentieren. Allerdings finde ich im Netz nichts dazu. Kann mir vielleicht jemand weiterhelfen?

Reply to
mechatronics

Before posting to a newsgroup, it makes a lot of sense to read some of the current threads to find out what the newsgroup is interested in, and its "unwritten rules". Then you would know that Profibus does crop up here from time to time, but that postings are virtually always in English. We're tolerant of poor English grammar or spelling (it's a very international newsgroup). You might get the odd reply in German, but will have much better chances in English.

If my German is up to it, I believe you are looking for specifications and documentation for Profibus and Interbus, but have found nothing downloadable from the web. I believe that you have to be a member of the Profibus Users' Organisation before you have access to that sort of documentation. There are also a few books that can be bought that give a guide to the protocols - I don't know if they are easily obtainable for non-members.

Reply to
David Brown