Problem with Hitex Hitop 5.1

Hi, when loading a project into Hitop, I cannot see any source files in the source window apart form the disassembly listing. when right clicking in the workspace panel, the popup menu appears with the show source option grayed out.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Reply to
Rob Horton

I don't have Hitop, but you usually need to set a compiler option so the compiler will create the files the debugger needs to connect the source code lines to the code in memory.

--
    Gerald Bonnstetter
    Bonnsoft