[Quartus] File folders changed -> errors

Hi there, I use Quartus II v3.0 to work on my Altera designs and I have a problem.

Recently I reorganized my hardrive and moved some folder locations... My old projects open fine from new locations and all components are found correctly when I double-click in the schematics window. When I try to locate the component in the messages window (by double clicking on the error line) the program cannot locate my files, telling me that file does not exists. This file truly does not exists because it is looked for in the *old* locations, somehow preserved in the project file...

Is there a way to fix the project files without redo all my projects? I do not want the program to look in the old locations on my non-existing e: drive. I moved everything to bigger c: drive but it does not work! I have changed the location for my "User Libraries" in Settings, but it did not help... Any other ideas?

Reply to
Pszemol

Hi,

Try to go to: Project > Add/remove files in Project and there must be the files you need to change locations.

hope it helps Christos

Reply to
Christos

Interestingly enough, it was enough to open this window and the problem is fixed... Somehow it relisted everything but I had to enter this window with the list of files. Thanks.

Reply to
Pszemol