PPP for embedded systems

For any that are interested, I've written a PPP/IP/UDP/TCP stack and command processor for the AVR. I've put a emulation version up on the web that runs under windows that connects to a modem via a serial port. I haven't quite decided what to do with it yet but I'm thinking about using it for GPRS phone connections.

If anyone wants the AVR version let me know I will sell you a programmed AVR for the cost of a MEGA128 or program it on chips you send me. It is upgradable via the seril port.

I'd take any feedback on how useful you think something like this would be.

thanx,

Mike

Reply to
mike

For any that are interested, I've written a PPP/IP/UDP/TCP stack and command processor for the AVR. I've put a emulation version up on the web that runs under windows that connects to a modem via a serial port. I haven't quite decided what to do with it yet but I'm thinking about using it for GPRS phone connections.

If anyone wants the AVR version let me know I will sell you a programmed AVR for the cost of a MEGA128 or program it on chips you send me. It is upgradable via the seril port.

I'd take any feedback on how useful you think something like this would be.

Code is at

thanx,

Mike

Reply to
mike

If the code is "unetser_win_em_v05.zip" on your downloads page, then the link does not appear to be working.

Regards.

command processor for the AVR. I've put a emulation

a serial port. I haven't quite decided what to do

AVR for the cost of a MEGA128 or program it on chips

be.

Reply to
BarryRichard

Argh!! Your right, its fixed. This will teach me to try to be effective at 2am.

Thanx,

mike

Reply to
mike

I am totally unable to find any such code. I tried your download section, which doesn't show any lists, and searches for ppp and tcp.

     USE worldnet address!
Reply to
CBFalconer

Hmm strange, just tried it on both IE and Mozilla no prob.

But here it is direct:

mike