PC-104 plus help

Hi

Firstly I am very new in this topic and my questions may seem weird o

funny at first glance :

I need a card, that can be connected to PCI slot of a 'normal' PC

that can host an embedded linux. The card will host an embedde application which will communicate with an other application runnin on the OS of the 'normal' PC via PCI communication.

Do PC/104+ family cards can solve my problem?

If no, do you have any suggestions for the mentioned architecture

Reply to
celal kavuklu