Low cost, readily available ARM development / demo kit

Hi all,

I am looking for a low cost (

Reply to
Mark Aren

Have a look at the the Philips LPC2106 ARM boards from Olimex:

They start at $59.95. You can use free GNU tools. Join the LPC2000 Yahoo group:

Leon

--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
http://www.geocities.com/leon_heller

the GBA has an ARM7..

"Al Borowski" a écrit dans le message de news:40cc0574$0$28963$ snipped-for-privacy@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...

Reply to
Fred*

Yeah, but dev carts are expensive. $120 for the flash advance carts. I can dev on my hp49g+ for only the price of the calc. I haven't started programming it yet, I've got exams at the moment.

--
Wing Wong.
Webpage: http://wing.ucc.asn.au

All you need is a MultiBoot cable (MB). You can build it yourself :

Full info on GBA programming is available there :

Free SDK is available there :

Thierry Charlier de Chily

and you can even begin totally for free because there are several GBA simulator software, so you don't need to buy anything.. ;-)

"Thierry Charlier de Chily" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Fred*