Low cost CAN monitor

Hi, I am looking for a budgetary solution for a CAN bus tracer. All I really need to do is to display CAN messages on the PC as they are sent over the bus. Any hints?

Thanks and regards Roland

Reply to
Roland Zitzke

Well, I just plug in my USB/CAN converter and do

$ cat /dev/pcan0

-- Grant Edwards grante Yow! Hand me a pair of at leather pants and a CASIO visi.com keyboard -- I'm living for today!

Reply to
Grant Edwards

This question was asked a week or two ago. These were the suggestions for low cost solutions then:

Regards, Richard.

Richard

"Roland Zitzke" ha scritto nel messaggio news:43736b28$1 snipped-for-privacy@news.ecore.net...

Hi, I'm using this:

It comes with a simple software (Minimon) which allows to capture and send packets

--
Capoccetta
Reply to