if there is right equipment, you may change "an arm based HD controller" into other form SBC ...

which type of HD controller utilized "an arm based"?

I wonder if we can flash a embedded system into THAT controller to reform it as SBC!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may dream about. some one tell me some router are arm based and can be flash to because SBC and all I/O port and Ethernet port.

comment please.

Reply to
myliux