Arm Interrupt Controller

hi ,

I am working in IMX27 processor.i am very new to this processor
field.i have to write the code of arm interrupt controller for
arm926ejs processor. where will i get the sample source code for this
particular processor.solutions should be appreciated.......

with regards
aswini

Re: Arm Interrupt Controller

Try Freescale's Linux port for i.MX27:

http://opensource.freescale.com/git?p=linux-2.6-mx.git;a=summary

JB

Re: Arm Interrupt Controller
hi ,
thanks for your reply, i dont have knowledge in asm ,can i get the
sample code in c language,and where could i get the pin diagram for
IMX27,i have searched in the net but i coldnt get the pin diagram.

with regards
aswini

Re: Arm Interrupt Controller
hi ,

I got the pin diagram ,pin diagram available in arm926ejs technical
reference mannual...,i need a sample code ,because i have to write the
code when the external interrupts occurs,pls guide me in this regards

with regards
aswini

Re: Arm Interrupt Controller

See /proc/interrupts

for example (on ETRAX based board)

[root@ester /]113# cat /proc/interrupts
 2:       2490 + timer, + gpio poll
 3:          0   fast timer int
 6:          0   ETRAX 100LX built-in ethernet controller
 8:          0 + serial
11:          0 + gpio PA
16:         90   ETRAX 100LX built-in ethernet controller
17:         98   ETRAX 100LX built-in ethernet controller
22:        185 + serial 0 dma tr
23:          0 + serial 0 dma rec

the first column is the IRQ number. If you want to handle an interrupt in
a device driver see "int request_irq(IRQ_Number, ....)" well descrobe in
the book Linux device drivers Chap10. http://lwn.net/Kernel/LDD3 /

Good Luck.

--
HBV

Re: Arm Interrupt Controller

I'm sure the code that handles the interrupt controller (the device) is in
C. There is no need to write it in assembler. Only the interrupt entry and
exit functions are written in assembler.

JB

Re: Arm Interrupt Controller
hi friend,

thank u very much for your reply ,
i got the idea to write the code for arm interrupt controller,
can i get the any sample application code for my reference.

with regards
aswini

Site Timeline