Building Asterisk embedded device

Hi,

I want to build a PBX base on Asterisk using an embedded device. Can anyone please recommend an embedded device I can use for doing so? I will install linux or freebsd in the device.

Thanks A

Reply to
acord

acord wrote in news:442d3692 @news.rivernet.com.au:

Have you asked on the Asterisk or AMP mailing lists? I'm pretty sure you're not the first to do this. IIRC, I've seen Asterisk reported to run on a Linksys WRT54GS.

Reply to
Kenneth Porter