atmel AT89C5131 development environment

Hello

I am going to working with AT89C5131 atmel mcu. I have installed AVR studio 4.13 and SP1 and going to make a project, but there is no AT89C5131 in device list Does this mcu require other environment? Please answer. Thanks.

Reply to
JY Kim

JY Kim schrieb:

This is not an AVR, but an 8051 core MCU.

You need development tools for the 8051 - as a first start you might look at . There are many development tools listed on the "links" page.

Tilmann

--
http://www.autometer.de - Elektronik nach Maß.
Reply to