need DS1678 source

Why didn't you crosspost this instead of wasteful multi-posting ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

The Dallas/Maxim DS1678 event logger has appearently been discontinued. Can someone please suggest a source for a small number (10-15) of these chips?

Thanks Jim snipped-for-privacy@cfw.com

Reply to
Jim

learn how to program PIC's or AVR's i think you can make a direct drop in replacement..

--
Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5

I would appreciate any Picbasic Pro (I got that) code you could supply for an event logger, especially one that uses a DS1307 RTC and I2C memory to save the event/timestamp. I have yet to see any code/project like this on the web to help me out. 'can't figure why it hasn't already been done.

But in the meantime I am set up with good running software and hardware using the DS1678 logger.

Jim

Can

chips?

Reply to