Looking for a source for Dallas/Maxim DS1236AS-5 MicroManager chips

I am looking to source 100 Dallas/Maxim DS1236AS-5 MicroManager chips. They are obsolete, and while I can find huge numbers available from various (usually Asian) suppliers via Google, I cannot tell whether the chips are real or fake. It's also tough to find feedback on these suppliers.

I am in Australia, but I do not mind which country the components come from, as long as I can be sure that they are not fake.

Can anyone recommend any legitimate and honest suppliers of obsolete semiconductors?

Thanks, Peter

Reply to
Pete