Need A-cell source

I need to find a source to either buy or salvage a few ROUND Amorphous solar cells. These are the glass type used in solar calculators. I have a number of these that I salvaged and work well for my app., but I would prefer to work with a round shape rather than the rectangles used in calculators.

I could use anything from dime size to half dollar size, and the voltage output is not important, since I am using them in current sense mode.

This type of solar cell has the spectral sensitivity range I need.

Thanks Jim

Reply to
Jim