Need circular solar cell

I am looking for a source for a large circular silicon solar cell. I need one that is around 3 inches diameter or larger. A 3 1/4 inch disk would be the perfect size if I could find one.

In reallity, I don't particularly care if the disk I find is a single cell or 2 semicircular cells or whatever, but the circular shape is important. This cell will be mounted under a frosted hemisperical dome in order to do visible light measurments, and since a datalogger will be recording voltage and/or ma output only, calibration and calculations will be done post-mission.

I think I remember seeing somthing like this in the past in surplus electronics catalogs, or possibly in some sort of electricity hobby kit or something, possbly Radio shack or the like.

Can someone please help me find one of these?

Thanks Jim snipped-for-privacy@cfw.com

Reply to
Jim

Jim-

If you can't find something in the usual electronics catalogs such as Mouser, Allied or Digikey, try Edmund Scientific. I'm impressed by the large variety of "stuff" they carry.

Fred

Reply to
Fred McKenzie