Source of Allegro 5804 chips

Does anyone know a source of Allegro's UCN 5804b translator/driver chips (preferably in Australia but anywhere that will ship overseas is ok)? I know production of these items has been discontinued but I also understand significant stocks are held by some suppliers. I only need three chips!

Thanks!

Reply to
Merv

Does anyone know a source of Allegro's UCN 5804b translator/driver chips (preferably in Australia but anywhere that will ship overseas is ok)? I know production of these items has been discontinued but I also understand significant stocks are held by some suppliers. I only need three chips!

Thanks!

Reply to
Merv

Merv MULTI-POSTED:

Don't do this:

Do this:
*-*-*-marked-as-Read-in-ALL-*-groups+Newsgroups.line

Reply to
JeffM