help identifying damaged IC

I'm trying to identify a damaged IC in my son's radio controlled car. It's SO-8 package, I think it's an H Bridge. The part number starts "CP21" but the last characters are not legible.

There is a photo here:

Pins 1 & 2 are logic level controls for forwards and backwards.

Pins 3 & 4 go to the battery -ve & +ve terminals respectively.

Pins 5 & 6 go to one side of the motor; pins 7 & 8 to the other.

Thanks for any help.

Gareth.

Reply to
Gareth

2014 is an H bridge
Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

Gareth wrote on 12/2/2017 5:12 PM:

Digikey lists almost 1200 H bridge drivers in an 8 pin SOIC package. Pick one.

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998
Reply to
rickman