bicmos

Hello All

I would like to enquire about the idea of bicmos and bcd. What are their main difference? Does it mean bicmos is the one that use purely cmos and bipolar and no others? Or bicmos refers to certain configuration of circuit that act as an inverter or amplifer is only then called bicmos? I am not sure if you understand what I meant. Kindly share your ideas Thank you all

best regards Jason

Reply to
jason

And the irony (or maybe tragedy, whichever applies) is that this was posted via Google.

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to

"jason" wrote

This page explains it well

Andrew Holme

Hi Rich

I checked google before and that was mainly on advantages and disadvantages. Thank you

Hi Andrew

Long time no see. Hope you are doing well. I have checked the page out. Looks great. Thank you so much Andrew Keep in touch!

best regards Jason

Reply to
jason