IO mos

Dear All

Can you share with me what is the major difference between a logic mos and I/O mos? Does IO mos has longer gate length or thicker gate oxide or longer width...? Kindly share with me some idea. Thank you All

best rgds Jason

Reply to
jason

This is a hard question to give a meaningful answer to, since those are different types of categories.

A logic mosfet will reach saturation with a logic input, i.e., maybe

5 volts.

I/O just means "input/output", which is an application, rather than a type of fet, as far as I know.

Consequently, a logic mosfet could be used in an I/O application, depending on the requirements.

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise