Subject Author Posted Replies

saw filters
Hi all, I am looking in using some of these RFC-33a 2 watt 433 Mhz radio-modules (see URL below); but for licensed ham-radio use (as the 433 Mhz ISM-band overlaps with the 70 cm ham-band) and...
23
23

OT: Mostly sunny...
OT: Mostly sunny... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts...
12
12

Project suggestion - speaker
Hi to all. I'm building one raspberry pa based system that should be used as doorbell. The problem is that i need to implement some really small pcb speaker that i can use for voice transfer from...
6
6

PS12015 power supply, from Velleman and others, LM723 based
Hi I have one of these - got it for free: Mine is from EQ, but it is one product with many labels. It works - but... However, there is a burnt diode, V5, which probably was meant for inverse...
2
2

SMD -- keeping it simple
I don't do elaborate boards with uncommon parts and pitch etc etc. The capacitor and resistor thing is easy enough and I'm going with 0805 for those (because of small reel sizes for one). For a common...
22
22

Solved...
Solved... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | |...
4
4

Low ohm trimpot reliability
Hi, all, For a laser noise canceller design, I need some low-ohm trimmers (10 or 20 ohms). They're for use in compensating the logging error of the BJT differential pair--effectively there's a...
97
97

OT: Internet tax (mandatory in Spain)
From an investment newsletter: We can sympathize with folks who are tired of dealing with the EU's unelected bureaucrats and their burdensome (and often idiotic) regulations. For example, EU officials...
9
9

Best Coffee
If you want *really* good coffee, brew it cold. Put a pound of ground coffee with enough water to cover it in a glass container in the fridge overnight. Next day filter out the grounds and rinse them...
20
20

Eagle, command line entry syntax
Any Eagle users have a document with all the command line entry syntax. ie Hole 0.125 1.00 2.05 puts a 0.125" diamter hole at x= 1.00 and Y = 2.05 There are bits and pieces in the manual. This is OK,...
28
28

74LS47 substitution
Is there a CMOS-type substitute for the 74LS47 with "open collector" type outputs suitable for sinking around 20mA? That uses less quiescent power than the 47's ~10mA. Supply voltage either 5 or 3.3...
23
23

Odd thing
What is it? It looks a little like a wallwart psu. But I'm far from convinced. I vaguely recall 42v being used rather than 220v in some places, but don't remember any details. NT
6
6

RF sig gen ~$250
This just posted on a physics site. I might have to buy one. Anyone already got one? George H.
6
6

Rochester electronics
Anyone know what's up with Rochester electronics. I use to think of them as a last resort for that obselete part that you didn't buy enough of. (And be prepared to pay through the nose for it.) But...
1
1

Looking for a tube only radio or radio kit
Looking for a tube only radio or radio kit AM or FM or AM FM More than standard broadcast range is desirable.
36
36