OT: Mostly sunny...

...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

| 1962 |

I'm looking for work... see my website.

Carry an umbrella for shade.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Nope. I can see the patio thermometer from inside ;-)

Besides, "It's a dry heat"...

...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

| 1962 |

I'm looking for work... see my website.

lunatic fringe electronics

He has to break out in a sweat before the low humidity helps him any. And, notice that he said he is looking at the thermometer from INSIDE.

Reply to
John S

We don't have a/c. Nobody here needs it.

I grew up in the south, where the temperature and humidity both hit 95 and the mosquitoes are as big as chickens. When I reached the age of reason (30 in my case) I got out.

Engineers are lucky: we can find a job almost anywhere.

lunatic fringe electronics

So whats the 4pm temp?

Martin Riddle

Then it's called a parasol.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

but I think it's blown its mind ;-)

I went out to apply the registration renewal sticker to my pick-em-up truck... just seemed "toasty" ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thats the Realfeel temperature 108 ;)

Martin Riddle

The present humidity (per AccuWeather) is 5% with temperature of

Boston. ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Go pick up a tool that's been sitting in that 115+ for about 20 minutes. It only takes once to learn you keep your tools in the shade....

I used to have a calendar that marked auto battery replacemnt date.

2 years max, never a day more.

The only place I've ever lived that the house AC ran 24x7

The only place I've ever lived that coming out of a midnight movie showing it was still 102.

I was on an AmWest flight in June '90 when we turned around and went back to the gate because it was too hot.

--
Chisolm
Republic of Texas

So ? I was on a flight out of Colorado Springs one August that had to leave all the baggage behind to be able to take off.

Likewise I have flown from Phoenix to Colorado Springs, circled the airport, pilot decided it was too icy to land, and flew back to Phoenix... made it on the second try later that day.

...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.